Nelo application

A place for potential cadets to submit their applications to the 51st Bisons! Thing you got the 'stuff' to be a true PVO pilot? Apply now!
Nelo

Nelo application

Post by Nelo » 08 Nov 2018 10:07

Callsign: Nelo
Name: Xavier
Flightsim experience: 1 year
About yourself: Aviation and Flanker enthusiast working in the helicopter industry. I am having a lot of fun with DCS even if I am struggling with the Su-33 right now, I am also interested in the Su-27 and Mig-29 but waiting a bit (in fact waiting for a sale). I can fly on a regular basis quite a lot of spare time during the day, my fly schedule needs to be a bit flexible I can be quite busy in the evening.
Why should we accept you: I would like to learn and improve my skills on the Su-33/27 series, Mig-29 is also a possibility depending on your needs. No problem with the work load, you can crank it up. Being in the civilian aviation business I have some knowledge about regulations/flying procedures and IFR flying.
Teknetinium
Major
Major

Re: Nelo application

Post by Teknetinium » 08 Nov 2018 21:31

Hey Nelo,
Welcome to 51st PVO Regiment forums. Let us know when you are available for a BSE (Basic Skill Evaluation Flight).
Im available this week everyday from 2000z to 0000z https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/zulu.
Join our Discord as well since most of our activity is there https://discord.gg/eDrKHC
Nelo

Re: Nelo application

Post by Nelo » 09 Nov 2018 08:18

Hey!
I could be available tonight (Friday) hopefully around 2030Z, if I am back from work. Otherwise no problem for Saturday.
I will have a look at the Su-27, I guess it's quite similar to the Su-33 (it's a Su-27K anyway).
I joined the discord group and will drop you a message.
What do you use for communication? I have Teamspeaker and SRS (which I hardly use I must say).